Fly DC3 New Zealand Calendar
The Classic Sunday Drive Takes To The Sky
Classic nostalgia and adventure – our Auckland City Sunday Scenic Flights are the perfect outing for everyone….Grandparents, tourists, couples, families and groups of friends.
On arrival at Ardmore, head to our Check in Rooms at 458 Corsair Lane, (Directions under ‘Passenger information’).where our professional and friendly crew will waiting to welcome you and issue your Boarding Passes. After our Captains Welcome, walk out with the crew and board the elegant DC3 – you’ll be treated to a spectacular ½-hour tour of the Auckland region.
Heading north, we pass over the jet aircraft and large runway of the international airport. Look down into the volcanic craters of One Tree Hill, Mt Eden and Auckland Domain and take in the view over Auckland City, the Harbour Bridge and the Viaduct. We circuit the SkyTower and orbit both sides of the stunning Auckland Harbour, then head over to the North Shore and Rangitoto Island. Finally we turn south and follow the Eastern Beaches to land back at Ardmore.(According to wind direction, the route may be reversed. Air traffic at Auckland International may prevent us from flying overhead, so we will then head out via the Clevedon Valley.)
With room for up to 30 passengers on board, you may choose to book for just one or two, or get a whole group together. Alternatively you may wish to book the entire aircraft for a private charter.
How do I book?
DC3 Flight fares:
- Big and Little (Adult/Child) $180 incl GST
- Adults (15 to 64) $138 incl GST
- Gold Card (65+) $115 incl GST
- Children (3 to 14) $80 incl GST
- Discount rates available for 3 or more children – contact us for numbers, ages etc. as we want this to be affordable for families.
- Infants up to 2nd birthday on laps – No Charge. (We have special seat belts) If we have space, there will be a seat for your child if the seat belt signs are off. (Can also use car seat).